New thoughts on SilenceEngine


Posted on Feb 27, 2016 and has

The aim of this post is to put my new thoughts on the improvement of SilenceEngine, a 2D/3D game engine. Initially SilenceEngine has been written with LWJGL3 in mind, and I’m happy to say that it is the first game engine that is using LWJGL3 for the low level bindings, like GLFW, OpenGL, OpenAL, JEmalloc, STB etc., But due to that, SilenceEngine has been limited to a single platform, that is the desktop.

Support for meta theme color

Chrome Android CSS Theme

Posted on Feb 2, 2016 and has


New year party 2K15

New Year

Posted on Dec 31, 2015 and has

First of all, I wish you a very happy and prosperous new year 2016. Since the move to GitHub pages, my workflow on this website and blog got awesome and more easier than ever, and so here is yet another post from me. This post is about how we celebrated our new year party this time in our college bus. I promise that I’ll keep tech and stuff away from this post, this is for everyone. Here’s a summary of our party today:

I have recently made enhancements to the tutorial system in this site, which allows me to write tutorials easily without worrying about the generation of the contents HTML. There are three main things that this post elaborates to you — the contents pane, the way new tutorials will be written, and the future plans regarding the contents.

This post is a guide that explains how I recently switched to GitHub pages for hosting my website, and how I did that while still keeping access to my e-mails, my cPanel and webmail services that I have purchased at Before explaining the procedure of how I did it, I have to explain the page layout that I had been using previously. I have been hosting an SMF forum, and two websites directly from my shared hosting since the last three years, and that structure is a complete mess, as I have been a newbie in the web...

Subscribe via RSS